Last Updated: September 25, 2023
Welcome to VIDEOBOLT.COM. By using our platform and services, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- "We", "our", or "us" refers to VIDEOBOLT.COM.
- "You" or "user" refers to the individual or entity accessing or using our services.
- "Services" refer to the industry-specific AI video creation platforms provided by VIDEOBOLT.COM.
- "Content" refers to any data, information, video, images, or other material produced or provided through our services.
- Acceptance of Terms
By accessing and using our services, you agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree, please do not use our services.
- Registration and Account
- You may need to register an account to use some of our services.
- You are responsible for keeping your account information and password secure.
- You must promptly inform us of any unauthorized use of your account.
- Service Use
- You may use our services for lawful purposes only.
- You agree not to use the services in any manner that could damage, disable, or impair our servers or networks.
- All content produced through our services is owned by you. We claim no intellectual property rights over the content you produce.
- We have the right, but not the obligation, to review and remove any content that violates these terms or is otherwise objectionable.
- Payments and Refunds
- Certain services may require payment. All fees are non-refundable unless otherwise stated.
- You are responsible for all charges associated with using our services.
We may terminate or suspend your access to our services at our discretion without notice for conduct that we believe violates these terms or is harmful to other users, us, or third parties, or for any other reason.
- Limitation of Liability
VIDEOBOLT.COM shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages resulting from the use or inability to use our services.
Our services are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- Changes to Terms
We reserve the right to modify these terms at any time. It is your responsibility to review these terms periodically.
- Governing Law
These terms are governed by the laws of Sarasota County, Florida, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Feedback and Complaints